Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easy day


www.swimmingbangkok.com

This morning, 3 lessons have been canceled. I gave a class of 1.30 to a Russian who has the down syndrome. She should participate in the world swimming championship for down syndrome but with the political crisis between Russia and England, it is not sure that she has her visa because her parents are Russian diplomats. As usual I take great pleasure in giving my class and always give the best of my abilities. It's a real challenge and I love it. Always a little dull so always at rest and probably resume training tomorrow but very light and I will certainly change my way to train because with age we hurt much easier. We still write that we are 20 years old but the body does not have anymore and can not follow as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment